And a very active one at that, says the ultrasound lady. Mommy already knew that though. I'm very cute and have both arms, legs, and extra piece that says I'm a boy. I look pretty healthy and Daddy thinks I look like Mommy. Mommy doesn't know what's wrong with the scanner so she took pictures of teh sonogram pictures so you can see my cute little face.
Monday, May 19, 2008
I'M A...
BOY!!!
And a very active one at that, says the ultrasound lady. Mommy already knew that though. I'm very cute and have both arms, legs, and extra piece that says I'm a boy. I look pretty healthy and Daddy thinks I look like Mommy. Mommy doesn't know what's wrong with the scanner so she took pictures of teh sonogram pictures so you can see my cute little face.



And a very active one at that, says the ultrasound lady. Mommy already knew that though. I'm very cute and have both arms, legs, and extra piece that says I'm a boy. I look pretty healthy and Daddy thinks I look like Mommy. Mommy doesn't know what's wrong with the scanner so she took pictures of teh sonogram pictures so you can see my cute little face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm calling him charlie brown. it seems particularly fitting given the title of his blog.
a boy! wow. it's about time someone had a boy around here.
Post a Comment