Monday, June 16, 2008

Sugar

Dear friends,
Mommy did not pass her 1 hr. sugar test today which means that she has to take the 3 hr. glucose test some other time this week. She is not excited about it but I really like all that sugar and it makes me very squiggly. Other than that, I am growing at just the right speed and my heart rate is perfecto!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Little peanut - tell your Mommy just to take along something to keep her busy, whether it be your big sister or a good book. The 3 hr test is long, but not so bad. Hope it turns out okay.

JEM said...

I got so sick during the 3 hour test that they wouldn't let me leave until I drank some juice and waited awhile. I hated it! I won't have to do it again though, they just have me testing my sugar daily this time which is a pain but I enjoy WAY better than that glucose test. Here's hoping you pass!