Saturday, August 23, 2008
growing ,growing, growing
Only 5 weeks, 2 days to go! I am 5½ pounds and over 18 inches long (well, that's what I'm supposed to be right now). Last week, the dr. said I'm still measuring right on track and for mommy to not be too surprised if she starts having some contractions soon (which she thinks she may have had a couple of since then). Still only mild itchiness for mommy and no other signs of cholestasis so mommy's getting very hopeful that we're in the clear this time around. And, although mommy is very thankful to not have cholestasis yet, it was nice to know the date that Olivia would arrive instead of waiting to see. My room is still purple and green and not what it will be when I'm born. Mommy goes back to the dr in 1 week and 2 days and then we start going every week. I'm still not officially named and Daddy is starting his crazy busy part of his job already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment