Malachi's decided that sleeping more than 1 1/2 hours in a row at night is overkill. That means I'm not sleeping more than 1 1/2 hours in a row either. Livi's not very enthusiastic about adding an extra nap in the day either. Pray for me :)
We went for our first walk a couple of days ago. Olivia was excited to ride with her brother in the stroller and throwing rocks in the waterfall. Malachi crashed after about 3 minutes of bouncing along the path.
Please keep praying for our little buddy Henry. His hand and arm seem to be improving some but still have a ways to go. He had another head ultrasound too adn they're waiting for results to come back. Please pray for a complete recovery for the little guy. I can't wait for the day that Malachi and Henry get to play together. What a duo they'll make.
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE the paci's in the mouths....how stinking cute!
Post a Comment