We have thrush. It's not fun. We're treating it with gentian violet and it's not pretty.
Chi is holding his head up like a man far beyond his weeks.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Poor Chi. Grammy had thrush when she was a little older. I don't remember anything about it but the purple medicine. Ga had an apponitmant for me to have pictures taken in my Easter coat, hat, gloves and lacey socks. I refused to smile with my mouth open because everything was purple. Grammy will have to find that picture and send it to your mommy. It was not fun!! I hated having prurple mouth and lips. At least your little enough not to care what your mouth looks like. Grammy loves you!! Will see you in a few weeks. Can't wait!!!
1 comment:
Poor Chi. Grammy had thrush when she was a little older. I don't remember anything about it but the purple medicine. Ga had an apponitmant for me to have pictures taken in my Easter coat, hat, gloves and lacey socks. I refused to smile with my mouth open because everything was purple. Grammy will have to find that picture and send it to your mommy. It was not fun!! I hated having prurple mouth and lips. At least your little enough not to care what your mouth looks like. Grammy loves you!! Will see you in a few weeks. Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment