Sunday, February 8, 2009
pork chop stats
I'm officially in totally 6-9 month clothes. Mommy finally just gave up on trying to smoosh me into my super cute but unworn 3-6 month clothes and packed them up. I'm in size 2 or 2/3 diapers. I'm weighing in around 17 pounds and 24 1/2 ish inches long (I have a dr, appt, Thursday so we'll know the official stats then. My teeth hurt and mommy thinks I may be getting in about 6 more all at once. I don't want to sleep during the day very much but I have been sleeping from about 7pm until about 2 am and then nibbling on and off every 1-2 hours after that until I get up for an hour at 7ish and take a nap after that. Ny favorite hobbies include Olivia smiling at me, "Way Up High inthe Apple Tree" and "Popcorn" with Mommy, "Mulberry Bush" and "Shake you booty" with Daddy, mirrors,and rattles, inventing new ways to avoid napping, and grabbing everyone's face for big baby kisses. Oh yes, and I think Bumbo seats are a form of baby abuse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment