I found this picture of my family on Grammy's trunk and I liked it...and I licked it too
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You did love that picture. It still has the fingerprints, nose dots, lip kisses and tongue licks still on it. Grammy just can't clean them off. They are so precious!! Same goes for the door glass. The sunshine hits it and those precious little reminders just pop out you. Grammy misses and loves you so much. And can hardly wait to see you in a couple of days!! YEAH!!!!
1 comment:
You did love that picture. It still has the fingerprints, nose dots, lip kisses and tongue licks still on it. Grammy just can't clean them off. They are so precious!! Same goes for the door glass. The sunshine hits it and those precious little reminders just pop out you. Grammy misses and loves you so much. And can hardly wait to see you in a couple of days!! YEAH!!!!
Post a Comment