Sunday, August 23, 2009
Pork Chop Stats
Tomorrow is my 11 month birthday. A few days ago, I had my 1 year well baby check. here are my official 11 month stats. I weigh 21.32 pounds (around the 45th percentile). I am 28.82 inches tall (again, about the 45th percentile). My head circumference is 18.7 inches (about the 75th percentile). Wait! What? oh yeah, I have a huge noggin :) I have 6 teeth. 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top. 1 of those teeth has already been chipped and I, therefore, will get to go see the pediatric dentist soon. My favorite books are the Peek a boo books with real baby faces followed closely by any touch and feel book. I can walk and it is my preferred mode of mobility now. I can sign "more". I can say 6 words (hi, bye, mama, EEA, uh-oh, and bubba). I can clap. It's my newest skill as well as my favorite. I've started singing along with songs REALLY loud and dancing. I do not like to sleep alone and I do not want mommy out of my sight. I really like the buttons on the keyboard. I'm good at tackling my sister and making her angry in lots of other ways too but we are also getting much better and having fun together. Mommy keeps telling Livi that she should be nice to me because I'm going to be bigger than her soon. Look at our feet side by side and decide for yourself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment