I really, really, really love our christmas tree. I have loved it since the second Daddy took it out of the attic. Mommy and Livi were kind enough to hang neat toys and shiny balls all over it. I love those things. This is what the tree looked like mere hours after it was all decorated nicely and EVENLY. Mommy has given up and just given the bottom half over to me. At least people peaking in the window would still see prettiness.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Oh Christmas Tree
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh CHristmas Tree...how barren are thy branches.
I really, really, really love our christmas tree. I have loved it since the second Daddy took it out of the attic. Mommy and Livi were kind enough to hang neat toys and shiny balls all over it. I love those things. This is what the tree looked like mere hours after it was all decorated nicely and EVENLY. Mommy has given up and just given the bottom half over to me. At least people peaking in the window would still see prettiness.
I really, really, really love our christmas tree. I have loved it since the second Daddy took it out of the attic. Mommy and Livi were kind enough to hang neat toys and shiny balls all over it. I love those things. This is what the tree looked like mere hours after it was all decorated nicely and EVENLY. Mommy has given up and just given the bottom half over to me. At least people peaking in the window would still see prettiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment