Sunday, April 4, 2010
Egg Monster
Mommy didn't let me touch the egg dye. It may have something to do with my knack for breaking and spilling things but I'm not sure. I did touch the eggs right after they came out of the pot. They're hot and I'm really not kidding about that. I didn't do it again until Mommy convinced me they weren't hot anymore. I like stickers a lot but I have trouble getting them unstuck from my fingers and stuck to the eggs. I also have trouble not dropping the eggs...that part may be only partly true. After the first drop, I discovered they make a nice noise and make funny cracks that I like to pick at so the rest was even less unintentional. As usual, I was pretty excited to learn that you can eat the eggs when you are finished decorating them...I ate 3, yup, 3!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment