Thursday, July 1, 2010
vacation part 1- Indiana
Mommy and Daddy did a mean thing and made me get in the van for a loooong time with only movies to entertain me although I did pretty well, mostly. THEN, we got to a beautiful park in Indiana with a waterfall and lots of trees and rocks to play on and guess what they did? They went inside an Inn and took me to a room full of people and kids I don't know and then they left me there while they listened to some guy talk. I picked one person as my snuggler each time they left me and I was not happy about it but the people I chose as snugglers seemed to like it a lot. Some of the girls were fighting over me but I'm just my own guy and pick whomever I deem worthy for that day. Know what else my parents did? They tried to make me get in a giant bathtub full of coolish water OUTSIDE and I didn't like that AT ALL! Mommy couldn't get me calmed down enough to play so Daddy eventually just let me get out. The rest of it was okay...I got to eat a lot and I like that. There were a couple of new beds to jump on and I like that. We got to go outside some and throw rocks and I'm always good with that. There was a telephone in the room that I liked to play with and my pack and play was sandwiched between 2 beds and it became the source of much jump and dive fun. P.S. Mommy thinks I look super big and grown-up in the first picture....and we don't know how I got that big ouchie.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment