Thursday, August 5, 2010

VBS...day 1

New Springs and Oak Manor decided to do VBS together this year and it was super fun. This was my first year to really go to VBS and be part of the class. I got to be in the 2 and 3 year old class even though I'm not 2 yet and mommy got to be my group leader so I didn't have to leave her. There were 9 of us which is a lot for my age and mommy was really glad that 3 other people stayed to help her with us (thanks Trevor, Kendra, and Daddy). Even with 4 people and 9 kids, we were still a little wild and crazy. We got to watch a movie, make crafts, sing songs, listen to a story, eat snacks, and play outside. I did a pretty good job of listening and sitting in class and running around and eating in rec and snacks...I always like crafts.

No comments: