Well, let me catch up a little bit. First, and with great excitement, Norah Maeleigh Brown arrived on May 4th, 2011 at 4:20 weighing in at a gigantic 10 lbs. 6 oz. Below, see her really new baby pictures and then her much more recent pictures. I was induced "early" (the dr. says 2 weeks...I say she was 2 days overdue) but she was already on her way that day. I tested positive for B strep so I needed antibiotics before she was born. When we went in, I was having contractions (that I didn't know were contractions) about 3 minutes apart and was at a 5. Water broke on it's own and once they finally got the 2 rounds of antibiotics in, they started pitocin and then it was super fast after that. HOnestly, though, I think she would have been here pretty close to the same time without anything at all. I did have an epidural though so it was a nice, easy, hang out time. We were only at the hospital until the next afternoon before we were released to go home to our wild and crazy housefull of LIvi and Malachi and Baba :) They're just now (she's 3 1/2 months) starting to want to play with her since she's now interactive and smiley. She's an incredibly easy baby. She rarely cries and she sleeps wonderfully. We were bound to have one of those kinds of babies eventually, right? She's starting to come down in the percentiles just like the first 2 did. For a long time, she was WAY off the charts but now she's managing nicely between the 75th and 90th percentiles. As of today, she is 15.4 lbs. She's already teething but even then, is a pretty happy camper! She has amazing head and trunk control for someone so little and is well on her way to scooting. Norah is our last one...officially....we already took care of it! OUr little family is complete. As of
No comments:
Post a Comment