Then Olivia showed me the error of my ways. OHHHH! I didn't know I was supposed to sit on it and give it kisses. It's a good thing I have a big sister to teach me this kind of stuff
Saturday, November 8, 2008
My ducky
Mommy filled up this water duck thingy that Olivia used to play on. I didn't really get it so this is what I did:


Then Olivia showed me the error of my ways. OHHHH! I didn't know I was supposed to sit on it and give it kisses. It's a good thing I have a big sister to teach me this kind of stuff
Then Olivia showed me the error of my ways. OHHHH! I didn't know I was supposed to sit on it and give it kisses. It's a good thing I have a big sister to teach me this kind of stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment