Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Papa and the Zoo

We're switching back to Malachi's point of view now so.....

I got to go to the drive-through zoo for the very first time this weekend with my Papa, Livi, mommy, and Daddy. I mostly slept in the carrier the whole time but I did wear my outfit with giraffes, hippos, and such on it just for the occasion.
Mommy made sure Daddy took a picture of us with the little pig because she says I'm a piggy too. I'm making a grumpy face at the kangaroo...I thought he was going after my mommy's milk in the bottle and we can't have that.

Did you know a baby llama can stand hours after it's born...unfair. This llama is only 2 days old

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Mommy you are not anything like a piggy, no way. They're hairy and have a weird long nose. They make stupid funny noises, too.

Now kangaroo's. You're right. You need to keep an eye on them. They not only might steel your dinner they may give you a quick kick or punch. And it really isn't fair that llama's can stand that fast, but who wants to live outside and have all that hair to take care of. O, just think of all the shampoo and combing you'd have to do. Think I like you just the way you are. You'll start walking soon enough and the next thing you know you'll be driving away to college. Oh the horrible thought!!! I haven't even go to start spoiling you beyond imagination yet. Love you!! See you soon.