Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas

I know, I know! We're super behind again! The problem is that, well, it's mommy, really. I have a little secret. Mommy actually has to type this stuff up because my hand-eye coordination still needs some work. She is very busy (so she says) because she has 2 kids and had to find new places for all of our new stuff live and that was quite a feat.
My first Christmas was very nice, I think. I slept a lot because I get overstimulated pretty easily and that makes me just want to take a nap or get really fussy. I am not like my sister. She thrives on too much activity. We spent 2 weeks traveling to Nebraska to see my great-grandparents,aunt, uncle, and cousins and then bouncing all over MO trying to catch up with family and friends. Mommy forgot to pack the battery charger though so our camera only made it through about 10 minutes of Christmas morning before it died. Grammy had lots of pictures.
Here are some from Christmas morning at Baba's house from Aunt Annie's camera. I got lots of clothes and toys.

No comments: