Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Growing strong

I'm doing new stuff all the time right now. I have 2 teeth already. I've learned to hold myself up on my strong legs. I have crazy great head and trunk control. I'm reaching and grabbing stuff and shoving it in my mouth. Mommy and Daddy are pretty sure I can roll over but it's usually in my bassinet and I don't have enough room to get all the way over in there. I can be held on a lap without much help. I can pet my kitty. I laugh and smile. My favorite songs are "Way Up in the Sky", "Pop goes the Weasel (Daddy style)", and "Shake Your Booty." I like Olivia a whole lot. She just has to look at me and I smile and laugh. And listen to this, I weigh 17 pounds. Mommy's still trying to stuff me into 3-6 month clothes but it's probably not going to work much longer. I wear a size 3 shoe. Holy Smokes!

No comments: