Friday, May 15, 2009

Dr. Davis Update

I had an appointment with Dr. Davis (my pediatrician) today and he said I am a healthy, growing boy. I do have a follow-up EEG sometime later on because they said I was supposed to at Children's Mercy before I left. He said that at this point, if I haven't had any seizures, I probably won't ever again (unless I have a high fever and then they're possible).
I am 20 1/2 pounds (around 65th percentile) and 27 1/2 inches tall (more or less...I was pretty squiggly) (around 65th percentile again) so I'm averaging out.
I am pulling myself up to standing, standing supported with one hand and then letting go (I fall over almost immediately but I'm working on it), bouncing on my knees without holding on to anything, crawling super fast. I know my name, what the word "NO" means, who Mommy, Daddy, and Livi are. I babble a lot. I'm still super smiley and laid back. I'm still nursing but also love my big boy food. I have 2 teeth on the bottom and am working on my top 2. I really love to be naked. Livi is my favorite person in the whole world. When the front door is opened, I get excited and make a beeline for it. I do not like to nap anymore and try to put my paci in mommy's mouth when she tries to make me. My favorite toy is Livi's sit and spin. I like to watch it spin fast. I like to make Chloe growl and Jack avoids me if he can. I love kitty food and tried kitty poop this last week. I do not recommend it but will try it again, if I can. I have discovered the potty and think it is the best new toy in the house.

Much love to my faithful readers....the Pork Chop

No comments: