Friday, May 1, 2009

New Tricks

Yesterday, I pulled all the way up to standing all by myself. Look out world!!!
Also, Mommy forgot to say that we did the Race for the Cure Last weekend. We got tons of great stuff and Mommy entered me into the Crawl for the Cure. I was in the 9:00 race and I was the only one for a loooonnnggg time so they waited a little longer and then, at after 9, 2 more babies showed up so the competition was ON! Mommy sat me down on the start line and then walked to the other side. The problem is this....I don't really like for mommy to be that far away from me and I was already tired and hungry so I just sat on the start line and cried until Mommy came to get me and then I was okay. One of the other babies won but we still got a whole free box of Huggies diapers and several big packs of wipes and they took my picture a lot because I'm stinking C-U-T-E! MOmmy forgot the camera so we don't have any pictures. Silly MOmmy!

No comments: