Friday, April 22, 2011

Olivia and Ivy's party

This is the 3rd year that Olivia and Ivy have had a joint birthday party. We've decided to ask for donations for a local food pantry instead of presents since teh girls really don't need any more toys and there are lots of people who really do need the food. I love that it helps them to learn that helping others is important. This year, 2 of the Christ on Campus guys became the favorite toys and all the kids used them as jungle gyms. I'm not sure who had more fun OR who was more exhausted at the end of the night. Olivia asked for a Wonderpets cake with a skunk stuck in a rosebush for the wonderpets to save so that's what I made for her. It was the easiest cake to make yet, thankfully, since we spent the first part of the day in the hospital thinking baby was going to make an arrival that day. Thanks to all who helped set up, clean up, come and play, and entertain. We love you guys!



No comments: