By Christmas Day, I was feeling quite poopy and I mean that literally. My tummy wasn't feeling great and probably the massive amounts of eggnog Baba was feeding me wasn't helping matters but I'm pretty cute and persuasive when it comes to Baba's and eggnog. I was super duper impressed with all my man stuff that I got for Christmas this year. Trucks, Cars, Tools, and you know...man stuff. I even grunt appropirately when opening them. With all the snow outside, I was dying to go play in teh fluffy white stuff but it was really cold so, instead, Mommy brought a big bucket full of snow inside for me to play with. I took my man tools and found the best way to eat it, of course, is with a hammer! Mommy and Daddy, by the way, are really amazed at how boys and girls don't need any help deciding what's a boy toy and what's a girl toy....we just KNOW!



No comments:
Post a Comment