Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nebraska

Great-grandma has a piano and I really love to play pianos so that was pretty exciting for me. I also wanted to be outside most of the time to see the horses and cows but I'm may a little reckless (mommy says it's just because I'm a boy) and not too worried about the horses trampling me so I'd just get angry when I couldn't get down. Horses are really big and I like them a lot. I got really excited opening presents when I got a pair of soft footy jammies. I stuck them on my head and danced around. AND, I got some toys that play music which I also got pretty excited about. I'm really pretty easy to entertain. What I was not excited about was catching some kind of bug that made my tummy feel yucky and gave me giant poopy pants (and eventually pukies). Mommy and Daddy weren't very excited about that either.


No comments: