When we got to MO for Christmas-time, there was a lot of snow already there and it snowed a whole bunch more. The first day we wanted to play in the snow but Mommy forgot to bring my hard-soled shoes from Grammy's house to Babas. She also forgot my hat and gloves....meanwhile, Livi had hat, snowpants,and boots....WHAT was Mommy thinking? So, we had to improvise. Mommy put little plastic baggies between my socks and shoes and then big ole Baba socks all the way up my legs. I wore Daddy's gloves and hat. I was not the happiest camper and didn't want to stay outside very long the first time but I adjusted better later.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Snow bunny
When we got to MO for Christmas-time, there was a lot of snow already there and it snowed a whole bunch more. The first day we wanted to play in the snow but Mommy forgot to bring my hard-soled shoes from Grammy's house to Babas. She also forgot my hat and gloves....meanwhile, Livi had hat, snowpants,and boots....WHAT was Mommy thinking? So, we had to improvise. Mommy put little plastic baggies between my socks and shoes and then big ole Baba socks all the way up my legs. I wore Daddy's gloves and hat. I was not the happiest camper and didn't want to stay outside very long the first time but I adjusted better later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment