Also, that deer (we can't figure out why blogger thinks it's supposed to be turned that way) loooooooved me. She kissed me a lot! It was maybe the weirdest wild animal thing MOmmy has ever seen!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Preschool field trip
Our preschool went to the drive-through safari when we were learning about the farm. Last time we went, I was too small to care about anything but being wet, hot, poopy, or hungry. This time was a whole lot more fun. I was pretty cautious at first. The pigs were much bigger than me, the goats were too runawayish, and the chickens wouldn't let me touch them. After I acclimated, it was fun to chase the roosters, chase the goats, try and snort at the pigs, and try desperatly to cross teh "do not cross" line to get one of those kangaroos to be my friend (unsuccessfully). A baby monkey befriended me though...we have a common bond of gnawing on our hands...maybe he's teething like me. Those monkeys are crazy fun. Now I think it's a compliment when mommy calls me her crazy monkey. I even kissed a camel and a llama in the drive-through part but alas, mommy forgot to pick up some animal crackers before the trip this time.
Also, that deer (we can't figure out why blogger thinks it's supposed to be turned that way) loooooooved me. She kissed me a lot! It was maybe the weirdest wild animal thing MOmmy has ever seen!



Also, that deer (we can't figure out why blogger thinks it's supposed to be turned that way) loooooooved me. She kissed me a lot! It was maybe the weirdest wild animal thing MOmmy has ever seen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment