Monday, May 17, 2010

Will and Lindsay's wedding

So, the chapel (which is pretty incredible) that Will and Lindsay were married in, is really tall and made of glass and that means it's pretty noisy in there if you're oh, I don't know, say a really cute 20 month old that likes to grunt and make noise. For that reason, mommy brought a giant bag of candy and just kept my mouth full the entire service. It worked except the part when the piano stopped playing (you know how I love my music) and I said "uh-oh" which prompted laughter from the 4 rows around us. I was very good the rest of the time though. I got a little antsy at the reception because mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me use my knife as a drum on the pretty glasses and plates and then they wouldn't let me get down and run around and say boo to people like I wanted. And then, they wouldn't let me stick my hand in the glass of tea...wait, they did let me do that.


No comments: