Friday, May 28, 2010
Rebecca and Oliver's wedding part 1
This is the first of probably 4 million posts about this wedding but Mommy can't help herself. She took a whole lot of pictures (that may, in part, be due to the fact taht I cannot sit still for more than .5 seconds) and some of them are pretty cute. I got to be the ring bearer in Rebecca and Olivers wedding. What that really means is that I bore NO rings and it was pretty iffy that I would even bear the pillow. Rebecca and Oliver met at Christ on Campus and think I'm so cute that they asked if I would walk down the aisle on the big day. During rehearsal, I thought the pillow was more like a ball and kept trying to throw it to Daddy and then would squat down so he'd throw it back to me and never even kinda made it down the aisle with the pillow (althought I did run down the aisle after ditching it a couple of times). BUT, during the wedding, I threw the pillow right out of the gate (sort of literally, it was in a fantastic barn) but Daddy gave it back to me and I was so terrified that I forgot to drop it the rest of the way. I just looked at teh ground and then glanced to side every once in a while and was just about ready to cry when I looked up and saw....MOMMY! Then I ran to her and everyone laughed. Performance COMPLETE and I got to eat candy the rest of the wedding. I was pretty pooped out by the end though so I laid down on the concrete for a rest before I discovered the rocks to be thrown. Then we at a little, ran around a little, danced a little, and crashed hard on the way home. It was a beautiful wedding and I was quite handsome...as you're about to see in no less that a million photos



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment