Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Look at MEEE!
I learned how to do this a while back but mommy's been slow about getting it on here. I can (and do) pull up on ANYTHING. Mommy's favorite is when she comes to get me after my nap and I get so excited that I let go of the crib and fall over backwards. She says I look very surprised and it makes her laugh. So now, Mommy and Daddy have to keep my crib side up. So far, I've whacked my head on about 300 things but I'm tough. I climbed up on the sit and spin and then fell onto the chair. I climbed up to the little table and fell onto, well, the little table. I'm getting better but I'm also getting braver and a little scarier but more on that in a minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Grammy Misses that AWESOME smile!!!!! I fall in love more every time I see it. Love you, love you, love you!!
Post a Comment