So, the story behind my first real ouchie is a pretty good one. Mommy got up with me one morning and she had to potty so she put me in bed with Daddy and said "Make sure he doesn't fall out of the bed". About 2 minutes later, she heard "CRASH" and then me screaming. Daddy had fallen asleep and I crawled off the bed head-first and fell straight into the trash can. The trash can fell over with me in it and I was trying to crawl out but I couldn't figure it out. My ouchies are on my arms from the sides of the trash can because I'm built like a football player and that, apparently, is where I got stuck. Once Mommy and Daddy were sure I was okay, it was all pretty funny.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My first real ouchie
So, the story behind my first real ouchie is a pretty good one. Mommy got up with me one morning and she had to potty so she put me in bed with Daddy and said "Make sure he doesn't fall out of the bed". About 2 minutes later, she heard "CRASH" and then me screaming. Daddy had fallen asleep and I crawled off the bed head-first and fell straight into the trash can. The trash can fell over with me in it and I was trying to crawl out but I couldn't figure it out. My ouchies are on my arms from the sides of the trash can because I'm built like a football player and that, apparently, is where I got stuck. Once Mommy and Daddy were sure I was okay, it was all pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silly daddy!! Sounds like he's taking after Granddad. Granddad would go to put your daddy to sleep and fall asleep first. Your daddy would get up and leave Granddad sleeping and come back into where Grammy was. So then Grammy would have to go put your daddy down for a nap. See your daddy is just like Granddad. How scarry!!
Next time fall feet first in the trash can! And if you keep growing like a football player maybe someday you can play for Uncle Jordan. What fun!
Love you, love you, love you. Grammy
Post a Comment