Mommy and Daddy got us a new camera because our old one was having major problems. This one takes much better video so you can see my cute little face without the focus going in and out. The zoom is much better too. Mommy's been snapping my picture for 2 days now. It's a good thing I'm so darn cute.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Daddy didn't tell me what color your new camera is. I asked if it was a pink one. Maybe that's why he didn't answer. Glad you found a new one. Tell mommy to have tons of fun learning how all the new things on it work. She takes awesome pics of you and Livi and I love them all!!
1 comment:
Daddy didn't tell me what color your new camera is. I asked if it was a pink one. Maybe that's why he didn't answer. Glad you found a new one. Tell mommy to have tons of fun learning how all the new things on it work. She takes awesome pics of you and Livi and I love them all!!
Post a Comment