Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My Big Boo Boo
Today, I was playing in the bottom drawer in the kitchen. It has the plastic cups and stuff in it so it's pretty safe....so Mommy thought. I was so happy emptying the entire contents of the drawer again and again until I thought it may be fun to head butt the drawer and, you know what? It won. I did not win but I did cry a lot and I bled a lot too. Mommy put some ice on it and that made me angry and then it kept bleeding so I got my first band-aid. I'm better now...it still looks pretty bad but it stopped bleeding and I'm fine. I didn't know this crawling and pulling up business was such treacherous work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OUCH!!!!
Grammy sends kisses for your first really big boo boo!!
Maybe we should buy stock in vaseline. I have a feeling your mommy is going to need a big container of it for you, because I think this is the first of many boo boo's!!
Love you, love you, love you!!
PS You need to have Livi help you call Granddad and convince him that Grammy needs to come see you. He's not listening to Grammy!!! And it's making a very sad Grammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment