Lisa made these cute cupcakes. Olivia ate (or at least licked) about 17 of them.
These are some of my friends who came to my party that I have yet to meet:
Very cute onesies, socks, and bibs were painted by all:
Here's a picture of the mountain of stuff that we got. YEAH, friends!
Also, we had another dr. appointment today and Dr. Mason says that mommy's still a 3 but he thinks it will be soon. Mommy says that it better be soon because she feels like I weigh 20 pounds and will fall out if I don't come out soon. Olivia's very excited (so is Daddy). Mommy has taken off her rings now too because she's too puffy to wear them now. AND, the itchiness is back (although it's been pretty chilly today and the last couple of days and that makes it much better) but please pray for me and mommy to be healthy and safe for the rest of the pregnancy and delivery.
2 comments:
Malachi!!! I didn't know you had your own blog! I'm sorry! I will add your to our page now! We are so excited to see you and eventually meet you when Mommy & Daddy come to visit! I love your room and I love you name! You are going to be such a blessed little boy when you get here! You already are with the bestest Mommy you could ever have, taking care of you! Well thank you for being so nice to your mommy and hurry up and get out here!!!! We love you already!
Kyle, Jessie, Grace & Simon (and Slugger)
Wow seems like this pregnancy has gone so fast! (For me, I'm sure not so much for you!) The Leviathan post was hilarious and I absolutely love, love, love Malachi's room. Awesome paint job!
Post a Comment