Sunday, September 28, 2008

MRI

Please pray for my MRI Monday morning...specifically that the bleeds are small ones that will heal themselves.
Also, my big sister, Olivia gets to come see me tomorrow so pray for her. Hospitals can be sort of scary when you see someone with weird tubes and stuff.
Now, the happy praises. No seizures today which is what was expected with my meds. Also, my bili lights were turned off today because I pooped and my jaundice got a lot better which MEANS...mommy and daddy both got to hold me for a while today on a couple of diffent occasions. AND...I get some of mommy's milk now. Not lots like I'd really like to eat but at least I'm getting something in my tummy. It makes me wake up a little more than I've been able to do for a while and it's pretty exciting. I do maybe get a little too excited about it and start waving my arms around which sometimes makes the machines beep too much.
Today, my Baba (that's my grandma), John M, Papa (that's grandpa), mommy's bud Monica, and the May family all came to see me. Tomorrow, Grandad, Grammy, Olivia, and Uncle Jordan are coming to see me too.
Thanks, again, for all your prayers. Keep them coming, please.
One more thing, Mommy and Daddy have been talking about how hopeless they'd feel if they didn't have Jesus right now and how hopeless some of the families here must feel. Pray for them to be the hands of feet of Jesus to the families around us and at the Ronald McDonald House. They really want to be able to love and serve like they've been loved and served by all of you. Pray, specifically, for God to keep their eyes and hearts open for those families. We're thankful to serve a God who knows every detail about us and knows exactly how to fix me because HE CREATED ME!!! Mommy's taken a lot of comfort in that.
Thanks, everybody! We love you lots!
Chi

No comments: